I hope this letter finds you doing well and enjoying the spring season! As always, I’m thrilled to share some updates and highlights of my journey.
Recently, I have been exploring Iran’s furniture industry and helping companies like HomeZone and DeZippy develop their market. It’s been a fascinating learning experience, and I’m excited to see where this journey takes me.
In addition to that, I have joined TENIACO construction company to help them master their company management. It’s an excellent opportunity to expand my skill set and work with fantastic people.
At Artunity, we had a wonderful campaign where we partnered with a few bookshops in Tehran to showcase the artworks we sell. It was an excellent opportunity to connect with art lovers and share our passion for creativity.
I’m also thrilled to announce that our team is organizing the INOTEXStage conference for the 6th year in a row as part of the INOTEX event, the largest event for Iran’s startup ecosystem. This year’s event will be held from May 9th to May 12th and includes over 120 speakers and experts, +400 exhibitors from innovative and tech companies, +70,000 visitors from the innovation and technology ecosystem, +150 investors, +400 B2B meetings, 20 events. It will be an exciting four days, and I can’t wait to see you all there.
Lastly, I’m pleased to share that I have become Iran’s Sales Representative for WISE, the neo-bank that gives its members easy and cost-effective access to banking services. With my license, I can open international bank accounts for selected Iranians with certain conditions. It’s a fantastic opportunity to make banking services more accessible to people, and I’m excited to be a part of it.
Finally, I’d like to remind you of some recently published articles on my LinkedIn profile. If you haven’t had a chance to read them yet, please check them out. Here are the links:
- Unlocking Iran’s Digital Potential through Positive Persian Gulf Relations: Navigating the Impact of Sanctions and Investment Opportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/unlocking-irans-digital-potential-through-positive-gulf-reza-ghiabi
- Dubai: The Next Hub for Entrepreneurs and Innovators: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dubai-next-hub-entrepreneurs-innovators-reza-ghiabi
- How Investing in Employer Branding and HR Can Boost Growth in Middle East Startups and Knowledge-Based Companies: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-investing-employer-branding-hr-can-boost-growth-middle-ghiabi
- The Family Business Whisperer: Qualities of a Top Consultant in the Middle East: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/family-business-whisperer-qualities-top-consultant-middle-reza-ghiabi
- The Power of Breaks: Why Taking Time Off Can Boost Your Productivity and Success: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/power-breaks-why-taking-time-off-can-boost-your-success-reza-ghiabi
- The Future of Work: Will AI Disrupt or Empower Freelancers?: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/future-work-ai-disrupt-empower-freelancers-reza-ghiabi
- Navigating Challenges and Boosting Earnings: A Guide for Freelancers in Iran: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/navigating-challenges-boosting-earnings-guide-iran-reza-ghiabi
- The Unintended Consequences of Banning Technology: Lessons from Iran: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/unintended-consequences-banning-technology-lessons-from-reza-ghiabi
- How to Stop Catastrophizing: Strategies for Managing Worst-Case Scenario Thinking: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-stop-catastrophizing-strategies-managing-scenario-reza-ghiabi
- Women Negotiating Job Offers in the Middle East: Insights from Careem and Digikala: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/women-negotiating-job-offers-middle-east-insights-from-reza-ghiabi
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Take care and stay in touch!